Friday, June 13, 2008

New at this






Ok, I am so new at this. I love to read blogs, so I decided to post my own for my family and friends. This is a work in progress, as I have no idea what I am doing. Today is Friday and the kids and I are going to swim and maybe I will cut grass. Not a lot going on today. I will be working in the Hope House Warehouse tomorrow for 3 hours. NO AIR CONDITIONER. It should be about 120 degrees in building. Hope House is an organization that supports unwed mothers. I think I will be organizing donations. Should be a real clean job! Give me the gloves. This is part of my CIP hours for Moultrie Junior Womans Club. We should be off for the summer, so I'm not sure why we are working in June and July. Anyway, helping others!


Went to Panama City with some girlfriends and thier children last weekend. Photography, Jill Stringfellow, took some pictures of children and moms. Can't wait to see them. Above picture was taken with my camera (obviously). We had a blast, but missed dh. He was working, as usual. Don't my babies look adorable? They are growing up so fast! In my opinion, they could both pass for Ralph Lauren models!

No comments: