Sunday, November 9, 2008

Christmas Shopping


Cute Jackets that I purchased for daughter at Gap.


My new printer. I'm so excited.


Hot cocoa set. TJ MAXX.


OMG! Could not wait for Christmas to get here, so that we could purchase these Awesome Cookies! You absolutely cannot eat just one! You have got to try these. Can get them at Target.

Wrong Date. Bought these beautiful linen guest towels at store that was having "fire" sale. 50% off!

Wrong date again! Target.......2.50

TJ MAXX $24.00. I love it! I want a whimsical tree this year!


Cute ornaments at TJ Maxx. Great Teachers gifts for school and church.


7.99 for Rug at TJ MAXX. Lovin It



PICTURES FROM "WALKING WITH DINOSAURS"


Yesterday, the kids and I saw, "Walking with Dinosaurs". It was really interesting, especially since my daughter is studying Fossils and Paleontologist. I was worried that my son would be scared but he loved it. Lots of FSU fans were tailgating around the Civic Center. It was a crazy. Anyway, after the show we went shopping. My friend, Darbie and her son, Jackson were with us. Have you ever tried to shop with two 5 year old boys? NOT FUN. Of course, it did not stop us from spending money. Went to church this morning and when I stepped out of the car, my daughter opened her door from the back and hit me........Needless to say, my entire cup of coffee splashed up into my face and my hair. I dropped the bible and I had coffee all over my NEW boots! Was I happy? No! My husband said that I handled it exceptionally well......UMM, you can't exactly go freaking crazy in the church parking lot! Wow! What a way to start the morning. I bought a new printer yesterday and I installed it today. I'm so excited. The new printer was $99.00 and with my old printer, I would have bought two print cartridges for $65.00. I was tired of ordering cartridges from Dell every time I was out. I mean, I just want to go to Walmart or Target and get a cartridge! My new printer has slots for SD card download, which is great since my computer has completely rejected the idea of downloading pictures. Hope you all have a great day!

No comments: