Thursday, November 20, 2008

Gingerbread House

I was hoping and praying that my dear sweet babysitter would have assembled the gingerbread house with the kids today while I was at work. Well, she was really considerate and saved it for the kids and I to complete tonight. I know this should be fun, but really.........It isn't! Of course, we are an impatient family and we did not want the walls of the gingerbread house to dry before we started decorating. I'm a little OCD and I just finally had to back off. Isabella said, "Forget it mom, You bought a cheap gingerbread house and that is why it will not stay together." Hello! I paid $9.99 for it. She wasn't sure if that was a lot or not so she did not comment. Henry absolutely loved it! He was so excited. He wants to eat it. I really don't care at this point.


The beginning.




The End


He is so Happy!


Is this a joke? Martha Stewart does not live here!

1 comment:

Our Home said...

Looks good to me! I will be calling on you "Martha" when we start stuff like that!