Saturday, October 11, 2008

Halloween Decorations







I have displayed a few of my Halloween decorations. A few friends and I will have our 2nd annual Halloween Skate Party on October 30th, so I have kept some decorations packed for the party. Last year, we had about 120 kids. It was really crowded and I'm pretty sure we were over the "fire code" limit. Of course, lots of kids fell, got ran over or just pitched a fit for no reason! We had about 30 minutes to decorate and set our food out. We pulled it off and it looked great! Everyone had a blast, so we decided to celebrate again this year. In the past, I have participated in an annual Easter Egg Hunt. I'm not really sure what happened this past year, but we did not have the Easter Party. The spring is always such a busy time of year for my family. This year I was helping/planning my babysitters wedding reception. Whew, that was a job, but it was worth it. Thanks to great friends and family that like to party with me..............we knocked it out! April, 2009, I will be helping my little cousin with her wedding reception. Yes, call me crazy! At least, I am not actually making/purchasing decorations and table centerpieces. My moms husband is catering....No, he is not a professional caterer, but he is known in our family as being a great cook/chef/griller. Of course, he is clueless about placement of food and catering..........so, guess who this falls on? You got it, ME! Will have to gave a glass or two of Wine before this event. Oh, did I mention that my daughter is also in the wedding. Anyway, how did I get on all this. I was talking about my Halloween Decorations. I'm going to post a few pictures.

No comments: