Friday, October 10, 2008

Blogging!

Wow, it is really time consuming to set-up a blog. I have a whole new respect for bloggers! I have found some very helpful websites and I have also received advice from other bloggers. Thanks to www.greenmagsterpie.blogspot.com for the playlist help. My children are really feeling neglected at this point. They want to play outside and I want to finish the blog. I am going to friends house to pick-up popcorn and bags for a PopCorn Machine that we are using tomorrow for Grandma's birthday. We have a huge screen that we are going to set-up outside at my sister-n- laws, and we are going to show home movies from the past several years. Should be real interesting. Especially since my sister n law has a pond in her backyard and she has a couple of gators that have decided to take up residence! Hope everyone can run fast. Last few dogs have disappeared. My BIL is an attorney and one of his clients just gave him an English Bulldog (will look like UGA). My two brother-n-laws rode elevator with UGA at Geogia game a couple of weeks ago. Of course, they were taking pictures with camera phone. Will try to post if I haven't deleted it.

For the party, I have been assigned paper products, popcorn machine and an appetizer. Party is tomorrow and I still have no idea what appetizer I'm going to fix. I'm not last minute though... :)! I will try to post some pictures. Have a Great Weekend.

No comments: