Thursday, October 9, 2008

Service League Fundraiser

Ooh! I am so tired. Yesterday and today were back breakers. Yesterday, my sister n law and i baked 28 dozen Chocolate Royale desserts. They were awesome. Other members also baked desserts or made pasta. We sold over 1200 plates to local businesses and delivered them. Arrived at Arts Center bright and early this morning to start making the plates. Somehow, I was designated to join the "delivary team". I'm sure it is because I have a suburban. Found most of the businesses without any trouble, but I did have a few glitches. Went to dentist after finished cleaning up from fundraiser. Dentist fixed a bridge yesterday and I am still hurtiing today. My cheek is a little swollen. Looked lovely when I was delivering all of those plate lunches! Anyway, he said, "you are fine..........going out of town and call Dr.______________ if you start feeling worse. Lovely! Thankfully, I know the on call dentist wife. Surely, I will not have to call! Anyway, after my busy 2 days, I booked myself for a massage. My 2nd massage in two weeks. Husband would kill me, but I really needed it. She stretched my fascia(?) in my chest. Who Knows! I just wanted her to work on my back. Need to get the twins in the front reduced. I'm sure that would help my back problems. I have no idea why I am still awake and functioning. I really need to soak in bathtub and go to dreamy town! Think I will do just that!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Glad you stopped by my blog! Adding music is easy!! Go to my blog, scroll down to the playlist. On the playlist it will say add your own or create your own playlist. This will take you to the webpage to create your playlist. From there just follow the directions that are on the page. So easy, pinky swear! I am adding you under the blogs I follow...I love meeting other Georgia Peaches!