Friday, October 3, 2008

Starting Over

Okay, I am going to be committed this time. Really. I think this will be a source of therapy if I blog. Each day I view the same blogs and have become addicted to finding new ideas, shops and travel information. I feel like a kindergartener on my first day of school. I am clueless. Please forgive me if I make in errors in judgement when blogging.

Took 2 kids to school this morning and signed them up for Gymnastics at school. $25.00 each and 49 children signed up for one month! Go YMCA, this is a high attendence. I'm sure they are proud. Anyway, I've got to work at the Arts Center at 11:00 and clean out the closet for MSL (Moultrie Service League). We are having Gourmet to Go next week and our members will be using items in closet. Needs to be neat and organized! MSL is making and selling, and delivering plates to businesses in Moultrie. The plates are $8.00 each. With gas and food prices so high, I think this is a bargain.

We have football tonight. Hopefully, we will win. It hasn't looked to good the last two games. We have a new coach, Rush Propst. He is from Hoover, AL. He was on the reality show "Two A Day" on MTV. Everyone is expecting miracles from him. "Rome was not built in a Day! I wish everyone will be patient. Our boys are working hard. My family loves the football game; however, all my kids want to do is go to concession stand and bathroom. We have reserved seating so we are sitting in a good area..........Probably won't have seats next year if we dont SIT down during game. I know they are tired of us getting UP and DOWN! I'm tired of it. Oooh, just remembered, we have birthday party tonight. Got to pick up a gift. We also have a birthday party tomorrow. It is so hard to buy for 3rd graders. Think I will pick up a gift card to athletic store. I'm going to try and post to readers list, so you can see the blogs and sites that I love. Bare with me!

No comments: