Friday, October 24, 2008

A little of this, A little of that!

OMG. I am so upset. Just went into the kitchen to check on the cupcakes that my daughter is baking. Well, I guess while she was waiting on her cupcakes to finish baking, she decided to take a pinch/chunk of the cake that I made for the bake sale tomorrow. OOOHHHH! I cannot believe this! What is she thinking? I do not want to bake another cake! FRUSTRATED!

Fall Table Decor from my Aunt and Uncles Reception.
We had fun decorating for this party. Wish I would have taken more pictures.

Preschool Fall Festival

Pre-School Fall Festival last year.
Good Friend and I chaired the event together.

Thanks to my good friend, Jill, for this adorable centerpiece.

I've been reading about the Phil Berg lawsuit against Obama in regards to his qualifications to run for President. The allegations are that he was not born in the United States and therefore he is not eligible to run for President. It will be interesting to see what happens in the suit. The American people deserve answers from the DNC and Obama! Surely, the DNC researched his background before he started to campaign for President of the United States! http://www.rense.com/general83/berg.htm
to view the lawsuit.

It seems like it has been raining for days here and it actually just started last night. Our Golf tournament and 19th hole party was cancelled today due to the rain. I felt so bad for our committee chair. She has really worked hard to make this event a success and then we had to cancel. Since I no longer have the golf tournament, I can start early on my decorations for Fall Festival tomorrow. Hopefully, it will not rain. I am decorating 20 tables and the outside of the school with hay bales, pumpkins, mums, corn stalks etc. Just finished my chocolate pound cake that will be given away during musical chairs. My family seems to spend a fortune at this game and we always try to go there first so we can get the best cake! By the way, that would not be the cake that I make! Hoping that I will feel better tomorrow and that my sore throat will have disappeared!

No comments: